Legal Statement: Disclaimers; Conditions of Use
- Acceptance of Conditions of Use.
Todays Office ProfessionalsSM ("Todays") maintains this Web site as a service to applicants, candidates, client companies and other visitors. The disclaimers, terms and conditions of use set forth in this Legal Statement apply to use of the Web site. By using the Web site you are indicating that you accept them and agree to be bound by them. If you do not agree with them, please do not use the Web site.
- Intellectual Property
- Ownership of Web site
All content, organization, graphics, design, compilation, technology and other matters related to this Web site (individually and collectively "Material") are the property of TODAYS OFFICE PROFESSIONALS or its suppliers and protected under applicable U. S. and International laws of copyright, trademark, and other proprietary (including but not limited to intellectual property) rights. You may not use the Material except for your own personal non-commercial use of the site, and in connection with Todays Office Professional services. You may not otherwise copy or redistribute.
- Trademarks and Tradenames
"Todays", "Todays.com", "Todays Office Professoinals" and others are registered and unregistered trademarks and trade names of Todays Staffing, Inc. Other product, service and company names mentioned on the Web site may be licensed trademarks and trade names of third-party owners. Examples are the marks "MindLeaders" of MindLeaders.com, Inc., and "MapQuest.com" of MapQuest.com, Inc.
- Use of Site
Those visitors, candidates, and clients of Todays who wish to lawfully learn about and/or participate in the staffing business of Todays may only use this site in accordance with all applicable laws.
- Information Sent to Todays
All e-mails, messages, ideas and suggestions sent to Todays will become the sole property of Todays. Todays assumes no liability for interception of such transmissions; they are transmitted at the sole risk of the user.
- DISCLAIMERS; EXCLUSION OF WARRANTIES; EXCLUSION OF DAMAGES
- THIS WEB SITE IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY WHATSOEVER.
- WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING, ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT) OF ANY OF THE DATA IN THE WEB SITE, OF DATA LINKED TO THE WEB SITE, OR OF SERVICES, PRODUCTS OR INFORMATION PROVIDED, ARE DISCLAIMED.
- TODAYS DOES NOT WARRANT THAT CODE, CONTENT, FILES, ACCESS OR ANY COMBINATION OF THEM ARE FREE OF ERRORS, VIRUSES OR CORRUPTIONS.
- WITHOUT LIMITING THE ABOVE, TODAYS SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY FOR RELIANCE ON INFORMATION ACCESSED THROUGH THE WEB SITE, AND WHILE TODAYS STAFFING TAKES STEPS TO PRESENT ACCURATE INFORMATION ABOUT JOBS AND STAFFING SERVICES, TODAYS MAKES NO PROMISES THAT THE INFORMATION IS ACCURATE. FURTHER, TODAYS MAKES NO PROMISES THAT, THROUGH USE OF ITS WEB SITE, APPLICANTS WILL BE MATCHED WITH JOBS, OR THAT CLIENTS WILL HAVE THEIR STAFFING NEEDS MET. NO EMPLOYMENT RELATIONSHIP IS CREATED THROUGH USE OF THE WEB SITE AND FURTHERMORE, NO GUARANTEE OF EMPLOYMENT IS MADE.
- IN NO EVENT SHALL TODAYS STAFFING OR ITS PARENT, AFFILIATED COMPANIES, AGENTS, SHAREHOLDERS, EMPLOYEES, DIRECTORS, OR OFFICERS HAVE ANY LIABILITY TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY, FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER ARISING OUT OF, OR IN CONNECTION WITH USE OF, THE WEB SITE, OR LINKS, SERVICES, PRODUCTS, OR INFORMATION OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEB SITE, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF BUSINESS, LOST PROFITS, LOST SAVINGS, LITIGATION OR THE LIKE), WHETHER BASED ON BREACH OF CONTRACT, INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY INFRINGEMENT, BREACH OF WARRANTY, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), PRODUCT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
- THE NEGATION OF DAMAGES SET FORTH ABOVE IS A FUNDAMENTAL ELEMENT OF THE AGREEMENT BETWEEN TODAYS AND YOU, THE USER. WE WOULD NOT PROVIDE THIS WEB SITE WITHOUT SUCH LIMITATIONS.
- Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of certain damages, so the previous paragraphs may not apply to you.
Without notice, and without liability, TODAYS may terminate or restrict access to this Web site.
- LIMITATION OF REMEDIES
YOUR SOLE REMEDY IF YOU HAVE A CLAIM BECAUSE OF YOUR USE OF THIS WEB SITE IS TO STOP USING THE SITE. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of certain damages, so the previous paragraphs may not apply to you.
- Links to Other Web sites
This Web site may contain links to certain third-party merchant sites. We do not operate or control those sites or the services or products they provide. You use those sites and the services at your own risk. In accordance with paragraphs 5 and 6 above, we disclaim all warranties, liabilities and damages in connection with your use of such-linked sites.
This site also contains links to sites of affiliates, such as Spherion Corporation. You should make sure to review their Privacy and Legal Statements which specifically apply to their sites.
- Dispute Resolution
- Good-Faith Resolution. You agree that, in the event a dispute arises between Todays and you, you will attempt, in good faith, to resolve such dispute in an amicable and equitable manner. However, if any dispute cannot be so resolved, then you agree that the matter will be decided as follows.
- Arbitration of Privacy Issues. For any privacy issues, the dispute shall be resolved by arbitration in accordance with the Commercial Arbitration Rules of the American Arbitration Association. Either of us may apply to the American Arbitration Association to institute the arbitration proceedings. The fees and expenses of the arbitrators shall be shared equally by both parties. The arbitration shall take place in Fort Lauderdale, Florida.
- Litigation in Courts of Issues Other Than Privacy Ones. For issues other than Privacy, the state and Federal courts in Fort Lauderdale, Florida shall have jurisdiction.
- Applicable Law
This site is created and controlled by Todays Staffing, Inc. in the State of Florida, USA. As such, the laws of the State of Texas will govern these disclaimers, terms, and conditions, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of laws. All claims and proceedings arising in connection with this Legal Statement shall be resolved in accordance with the Dispute Resolution Clause above, and take place in Fort Lauderdale,Florida.
- Site for Use Only in the United States.
This site may only be used in accordance with applicable laws. If you are accessing this Web site from outside of the United States, you do so on your own initiative, and you are responsible to ensure compliance with the laws of the United States (which include export control laws applicable to software), and the laws of your jurisdiction.
- Information or Press Releases.
The Web site contains information and press releases about us. While this information was believed to be accurate as of the date prepared, we disclaim any duty or obligation to update this information or any press releases. Information about companies other than ours contained in a press release or otherwise, should not be relied upon as being provided or endorsed by us.
- Children's Online Privacy Protection
This Web site is not intended for use by Minors and does not direct content to minors. If you allow a minor child to use this site, you shall be responsible for all such use.
- Privacy Statement
When you use this Web site, certain information will be collected. Our Privacy Statement posted on this Web site sets out the how personal information is collected and used. By using the Web site, you signify your acceptance to those terms.
- Changes to this Legal Statement
We may make changes to the Web site and the Privacy Statement and the Legal Statement. You should periodically review these. We shall deem your continued use of the Web site your acceptance to any such changes.